Our negatives, God’s positives
by Kenneth Boa:For all the negative things we have to say to ourselves, God always has a positive answer for it.
- Luke 18:27 He replied, “What is impossible for mortals is possible for God.”
Matthew 11:28-30 “Come to me, all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life.
John 13:34 I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another.
- 2 Corinthians 12:9 but he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power[a] is made perfect in weakness.” So, I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.
- Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths
- Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
- 2 Corinthians 9:8 And God is able to provide you with every blessing in abundance, so that by always having enough of everything, you may share abundantly in every good work.
- Romans 8:28 We know that all things work together for good[a] for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose.
- Romans 8:1 Life in the Spirit There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
- John 1:9 The true light, which enlightens everyone, was coming into the world.[a]
- Philippians 4:19 And my God will fully satisfy every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
- 2 Timothy 1:7 for God did not give us a spirit of cowardice, but rather a spirit of power and of love and of self-discipline.
- 1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him, because he cares for you
- Romans 12:3 For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of yourself more highly than you ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned.
- 1 Corinthians 1:30 He is the source of your life in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification and redemption,
- Hebrews 13:5 Keep your lives free from the love of money, and be content with what you have; for he has said, “I will never leave you or forsake you.”