The Bible instructs us to bear one another's burdens.
Many problems are too heavy for us to bear alone. Faced with extreme hardship, Paul wrote that he counted on the prayers of his friends for victory (2 Cor. 1:8-11, Phi. 1:19, Rom. 15:30-32)
- Pray that their love for others will grow. 1 Cor. 13:4-7, Phi. 1:9-11.
- Pray for unity, agreement, unselfishness, humility, and oneness in Christ. Phi. 2:1-5, John 17:11, 21.
- Pray that they will have the mind of Christ and acknowledge the Lord daily to direct their lives. 1 Cor. 2:11-16, Pro. 3:5-6.
- Pray that they will present themselves as living sacrifices to God. Rom. 12:1-2.
- Pray that they will know who they are in Christ. Col. 1:28, 2:10, Eph. 1:3-4, 7-8.
- Pray that they will hunger daily for the word of God and grow daily in Christlike maturity. Mat. 4:4, Eph. 4:11-16, Phi. 2:12-13.
- Pray that they will put on the full armor of God and be alert to Satan's strategies. Eph. 6:10-18.
- Pray that they will not love the world system but set their mind on Christ. 1 John 2:15-17, Phi. 4:8.
- Pray that they will have a servant's heart with a spirit of brokenness and humility. Mark 10:44-45, Psalm 51:17.
- Pray that they will develop a praying heart, worshipping, praising, and thanking God as they see His hand of blessing extended to them. Psalm 103:1-2, 1 Thes. 5:17-18.
Holy Spirit, enable me to pray for my family and friends according to the mind of God. Thank You, God, for answering my prayers according to Your will as I plead Your promises